Monday, December 26, 2005

i figured that i should have happier posts since its my favourite holiday season and all.
the annual xmas dinner was great! and finally, all the presents were great! no more awkward fake smiles and thanks. lets see i got a bimbo bag, a pen with my name on it, a necklace, nice slippers and hair moisturiser. as you can tell they think i'm the bimbo among my cousins. games were fun, pity everything ended a little too early for me.
the next day we went to the underwater world at sentosa. it was quite fun. i din't know they holding so many sea turtles captive! don't they know that they are endangered animals?!Anyways I realise the place was pathetically small, not worth the money. well, it wasn't my money, so, yeah it was okay. after that christmas was pretty borrring. next yr, i must plan in advance. merry xmas people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home