Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My interview with smu today was okay, I don't think I made a big enough impression though. Hai whatever, it comes when it comes. Being in smu today made me realise I can probably get used to the lifestyle there. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I mean, it is really nearer as compared to nus or ntu. I really don't know what I was thinking when I decided to reach smu at 2pm for my interview at 2pm today. People, dun be as stupid as me, pls reach at least 30mins before your interview timings.

I wanna watch this movie! The trailer looks very promising. Sorry I could only find the one without subtitles on YouTube. Besides, the director was the same one who did Infernal Affairs, so ya, promising. haha.


"Daisy" is a story about the inevitable showdown between a detective and a killer who fall in love with the same woman. In the story, Jeon plays a street artist who dreams of opening her own exhibition someday, while Jeong portrays a killer who loves her but cannot confess his love to her because of his profession.

Cassie made me re-discover my passion for online quizzes. haha. But Quzilla keeps stalling on me so here's one (i took directly from her)first. There's more to come!



What type of Fae are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home