Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Been thru' my second uni interview today at NTU. I don't really know if I wanna get in or not. I mean, despite the fact NTU students are known to be boring and have no life, the students at SCI (Sch of Communications and Information) all seem pretty funky, them being media people and all. Almost like the typical SMU student. Visiting all the editorial rooms and recording studios and all today made me really wanna try this out. I could become a radio DJ, editor, journalist, producer, director, anchorgirl (I know, haha)all those jobs which has been painted as 'glamourous'. Something like '13 going on 30', Ngeow Meiyi, Fashion editor of Vogue magazine. like, wow.... Maybe I'll even get to join the globe trekkers and travel the world. I have a shot of getting FAMOUS! And meet even more famous people! Wasn't it always everyone's little girl dream to be famous?! I can be the comedian everyone predicts me doing, I can make it to Hollywood!Nah, kidding, I'm not an actress. But still, I think I am most interested in becoming a host. And then earns zillions like Oprah someday. One problem, their course doesn't seem that impressive when i went there today. they're like amateurs, will they teach well enough for the students to excel in their jobs later on? Or will everyone end up doing stuff like Jack Neo does?

Hai~ so what about my long time ambition to become a psychologist? I am just as interested in this. oh no....how....

I guess I should only think about it only when I actually get accepted into both. But suggestions, I accept now. What to do?! Can anyone imagine seeing me on TV or my name on the papers? Cos as much as I would like to bluff myself, I don't really think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home