Saturday, April 29, 2006

I knew going back to Hougang Mall area would mean bumping into more xinmin people. And so we met a bunch of the e5 people on thurs, chatted a little. Havent seen benjamin in a zillion years, but he still looks the same, talk the same. But it's different. Hmm, I can only say, people change, people (wei an) grow. My first kbox experience was pretty fun, I can see myself doing this more often, haha. Apparently I know more chinese songs than i realise. We were just talking about it when my parents msged me and told me that NUS has sent their acceptance. well, that's a load off my mind. One is better than no answer.

I'm just gonna bury myself in ou xiang ju-s for until uni starts. I just borrowed a ton from qiu. haha. yay i finally have stuff to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home