Friday, June 02, 2006

hmm, the whole birthday party thing is most definitely happening, because why? There're already two bottles of Absolut vodka sitting at home that i HAVE to use cos i pressured my mum into buying them in the first place.

so, yes, one more reason for people to come: free alcohol.

I remember my last 'birthday party at home' event, it was in primary school. even then i already knew how embarrassing it is for your parents to be around, seriously, they asked my friends all sorts of questions and hindered free conversation between us kids. I mean, it was AWKWARD, a total disaster. i hope none of my pri sch friends remembered it.(don't get me wrong, I love my parents for trying to help but sometimes it's just...-i'm sure u know what i mean) My dad offered to cook stuff like beehoon and chicken wings(!!) but luckily i managed to make them leave everything up to me this time. I told them my friends only needed alcohol and tons of junk food to survive. And i got scolded cos according to them, 'that's not the way to treat guests!' People who had ever come to my house before, you should know the way they fuss over guests; overly nice. Oh well, the party will be adult-free, including my annoying brother, for most of it i think...

Anyone who knows me, can come!

I don't know if mixing my secondary school friends and JC friends all together is a good idea really...oh never mind, i hear drunk people mingle better...haha.

And cass, will you be in singapore by then?!!

Yay...this is like, totally, beyond exciting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home