Wednesday, June 14, 2006

you know you're moving into adulthood when you realise friends are being put near the bottom of the list of important things after work, family and money. And gatherings which include more than 5 people is rare.
i realised something at NUS yesterday. you can spot who are the current students and who are the future students. the future students walk around in big groups (by big groups i mean 3 or 4) and the current students walk around alone.

goodness, who to tell if i've spotted a cute guy around campus or when a prof is making my life hell? Please throw my ass back to secondary school or something. I don't wanna grow old!!!

Speaking of NUS it's hell taking a bus there. It actually goes halfway round Singapore before reaching there.

I should start a list of the people I know going to fass. It should be quite a long list. It should at least prepare me on who I should bump into sooner or later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home