Thursday, July 06, 2006

I am on a caffeine high. I'll prolly go crazy on my tuition kid later. ( I have no idea why these parents continue to let me tutor their children, it's really ridiculous...hahaha)

I would hate to make friends purely out of neccesity, then forget about them. I finally found people who have a entirely different perspective from me on what's funny and what's not. It was the first time I felt like maybe I wasn't as easy-going as I (or my friends) would have thought I was. And I have never been around by so many people who likes maths or science ever before. I guess it's pretty funkay...! Woot!

(And some people are just soooooooo shallow. I hope I am wrong about this person.)

STILL feeling quilty over the sp incident. haha. I feel like such a bitch for my tiny slip of paper.

The people just emailed me to inform me that I'm accepted into Eusoff Hall (why is it spelt this way anyway? ).just shoot me now... My campmates, or anyone who knows me would have realised that I wasn't kidding when i said i had ZERO sports genes. That's it, I'm just gonna hide in my dorm room forever. Why oh why didn't I put kent ridge as my first choice..?

And, my dear peeps, it's time to quit your jobs and enjoy what's left of your holidays! I can't believe you guys turned out to be such workaholics and I was left to hibernate by myself during the holidays. Bummer.

that's all the time i have to complain. TTFN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home