Sunday, July 30, 2006

It's back to schoool, people!!
yay this will my final post before I get no internet access for the next few days. haha. i'm finally really really moving in today...i'll prolly not be able to get to sleep tonight cos i'm not used to it. Just finished packing for the second round of moving ( i'm all packed!). Only a bimbo like me can find so many things to bring to hostel. when to I get to my room later, it's more hours of scrubbing and scrubbing. the rooms are so damn dirty, they looked like they havent been occupied for years. People are free to crash my room if you ever find yourself near nus for some reason.

hmm nothing much happening...I'll be taking the role of 'lost sheep' for the next few days. wish me luck and pray for me that i don't see anyone from pa camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home