Saturday, August 05, 2006

The people who say they're only into genuine/lasting friendships talk the most shit.

I'm practising this new Open Door Policy, whereby I open my door... Share some love, share some music noise, share some wind. So i don't feel cut off, so I don't cut people off. okok, and cos i'm kaypo! It's working tho, people have been dropping my door for a short chat. And i'll always be pressured to keep my room neat enough to be seen.

wondering if my laundry's done yet...*whistles*

anyways, its pretty cool having iTunes here. It has this feature whereby it searches for computers near you which has iTunes as well, and people can share their music libraries. At one time you can get 3 or 4 people's playlists appearing and you wouldn't even know who they are. this randomness and mystery is all very- exciting.

our dear PRC students just cooked some shit in the kitchen and now it smells soo bad i can get even get a whiff of it in my room. Not that I'm saying that they can't cook, but cos they threw all the leftovers in the great big dustbin and those stuff are still rotting in there. real annoying.

ok thats all to ramble about for the moment. I'm so going to post everyday for the next week or so cos i really have nothing to do. Peeps please give me suggestions on what i can actually do around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home