Wednesday, August 30, 2006

yay i just skipped my very first lecture of my life in nus! *applause* In my defence I would say that the lecture is very useless, telling us what we already know. The module is about plants and animals in Singapore anyway, I don't think there's much to lecture on that. And, it's over at the science faculty! damn far. Not worth squeezing on the bus early in the morning for.

Tutorials have started this week...t'was okay i guess. If you thought you'd never meet a china teacher in the arts fac, you're WRONG. And she'd just made me more confused about sociology, superb. southasia was fun...Thai was- fast. Thai's difficult! Oh no... oh, and Thai sounds like Hokkien! really. make me say a few words in Thai the next time you see me, you'd prolly think i'm just cursing someone in chim hokkien.

I feel like puking now. all thanks to breakfast. If you haven't already heard, I've decided to wake up for breakfast cos (jocelyn's reminder) we've already paid for it! It's quite expensive if I didn't remember wrongly. So everyone should wake up for breakfast and go for dinner! Skip lunch! Be cheapo! Be a true blue Singaporean! hahaz.

And my neighbours! The occupants of the entire row of rooms opposite me are in one pageant or another. Sports pageant, Arts pageant, Engine pageant. Gosh. Maybe I should move. Move to A block.

I'm missing Cairns all of a sudden. I just love the whole seaside-town feel of it. I love the tiny shops, tiny markets, tiny bars, tiny clubs, tiny restaurants. I miss their super fresh oysters. I miss the Great Barrier. Must go back there again someday!!

...haven't seen my eye candy in a while. you know how that feels...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home