Monday, September 11, 2006

tonight was...exciting.

First, if you guys heard someone scream very loudly around 10-11pm just now, that was me. The seniors from c4 thought it was very smart to go around the block scaring people with their halloween masks. hmm, then supper, which was relatively peaceful because me and Julia were trying to regain our nerves after all that scaring. Then c3 thought they should start shouting for me to go upstairs. A lot of people from other blocks must be wondering who 'meiyi' was. So i did watch piglet's big movie with them in the lounge (I sooo adore eyore!!!!) then i decided to go into kangwei's room to disturb her. i think she was under quite a lot of stress, so she started screaming at me for various reasons. Total overreaction, scared the shit out of me. I think all the seniors on her floor heard her.

so ya, here I am, at 3a.m., where things are finally quiet and still other than the flies who have gathered around my table light. And i can finally sleep. night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home