Wednesday, September 13, 2006

all's well.

I'm slowly integrating into Eusoff. A few more people know me. apparantly i mix well with mj people. sports people are not an entire different species after all. haha. still cant figure the seniors out. well, someday. everyone's nice anyways. once again, i've convinced everyone that i can't do sports at all (what did i tell you? whaaat did i tell you?! Hah! i warned you!)
school's fine. wah, the hell happened to my jc friends hur?! tsk tsk...why lidat...?! Not much better with my secondary school friends lah. everyone is so caught up with their own lives now (me included, i know).

I NEED to shop. i'm seriously running out of things to wear.

I think dichan choop khun handy. Dichan tham ?aray now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home