Sunday, September 17, 2006

i dedicate this post to samuel kwan. this stupid ass who pangseh me at the last minute. I could be shopping, I could be listening to my friends' band, I could be jet-skiing with my cousin whom i havent seen in more than 2 years. BUT i'm here in my hostel room, reading my readings, listening to wang lee hom on repeat in an attempt to irritate my neighbours, trying to put off cleaning my room, unable to find people to even go grocery shopping with me!!! argh.

I bet many of the guys would be having wet dreams after the dance finals last night.
(well, maybe not after the horseface. Addiction should have won! I thought i saw some japanese actress at zouk that night. she's so pretty!!! sigh- random rants, pls ignore if you don't understand.)

as for me, i had this horrible nightmare which I totally cant walk out of because i'm still stuck here in my room!(read: all samuel's fault!)where everybody's parents just poisoned their children, telling them that they will die in 24hrs, plainly because the singapore population is getting too large. So the next day, everyone's in school, irritated and flustered because we know we will die but no idea what to do with our last hours of life.( so drama right?) I remember trying to find him so I could tell him that I like him (because we were all going to die anyway and who cares what he thinks?). Then my parents took a bus to my school (which looks like an enlarged version of xinmin) and my mum happily told me that both my brother and me wouldn't die together, just one of us, whoever she wished to keep alive. (so mean lah!) Okay then I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home