Saturday, October 21, 2006

pretty nice start of the day. I realised if we keep buying stuff for each other, we'd all be broke pretty quickly. And have enough food to last us for the entire month. But its not like i want it all to stop =).

I don't trust people easily. I keep thinking someone's going to spill all my secrets to everyone else as soon as I tell them. As soon as I confess my insecurities to someone. I think that's why I keep everyone at a certain distance. I think that's why I keep everyone at a distance away. no one will ever know what's really going on with me, i try to keep things trival. People might share some of their innermost thoughts with me, but i'll take sometime to do it back. but that's smth i am willing to give up ( even at this point of my life)so I can avoid disappointment, heartache, suspicion, whatever (i've had it happen). so I can pretend I don't need anyone.

Oh wells, i'm working on it. I can NEVER keep secrets for long anyway. mingle with me long enough and you'll know. (but seriously sometimes i have nothing to share, haha) I think everyone would want to tell someone everything eventually. because we all strive to be understood? and still be loved for whoever we really are? ya?

you know, even though I don't talk much about myself, some of my friends can still tell exactly how i'm feeling. NOW that's just freaky.

wahh i LOVE toys'R'us!!!!! it's, like, the most exciting place ever!!! I wanna go back to being a kid!! and french baquette is the best bread ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home