Monday, October 16, 2006

I think maybe I should stop trying to get philosophical on life. I can't do it properly. And it's depressing. hahaz. back to bimbotic, simple details of life.

anyways, my tagboard has gone crazy on me. that bitch. And my printer ink just ran out.

An hour to the start of my day, and after all this, i can finally sleep! And then more stuff to do...damn. I hope I dont die halfway through lecture later, I already have no idea what's going on for european history.

I managed to mess up my room pretty bad within one day of cleaning it. I'm beginning to wonder why do i even bother. time to release the inner slob in me.

Something's going on... something I'm not so sure I want to happen. I pray this wouldn't go away...

Im really just talking about random, silly stuff because my mind cant work right now. The soci essay sucked big time, i won't be surprised to fail it.

yay, it's time to give shout-outs to people.
poor wanyu's still working on her essay paper. i can't believe she's skipping all her lessons again.
shall rmb to start calling chinghar chingy! like the rapper! hahaha
i miss Grace. when was my last long conversation/ chill-out session with her? she's always not here. hai~
hannah is scary, she can sense stuff. haha. and yes, clubbing night wld be fun to watch!
I wish i had more things to say to jx whenever i see her. It's weird how i clamp up.
and yay i still have a lot of ppl to talk abt but i've gotta prepare for class now. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home