Thursday, November 02, 2006

ILLOGICAL REASONING

alrights! i just woke up. haha. i suppose this is going to be another sleepless night. Not out of choice, out of guilt- yes, absoutely. I havent done anything today! or rather, I havent done anything much these past few nights since monday! superb! (and I'm still blogging...hoho)
huh, they've got handball training later tonight! then I'll be left alone with no one to irritate meee! then i'll just- fall asleep!!! damn! i need grace to help me stay awake man. maybe the whole rainy weather isnt such a good idea for me after all, i just keep sleeping! or just staring at my com!

after so many years...vanessa is still meannn!!! Her every sentence drip with sacarsm and hurt like needles! scary!
(and speaking of the name 'vanessa', HAHAHAHAHAHAHA to Hannah! that was seriously funny!)

Hello i need to find an eye-candy! Life is boring boring BORRINGG! All i've been seeing are my friends' eyecandies and er, are not very exciting anymore (well, kinda duh!). haha.

Halloween celebrations was fun, not scary at all, but FUN! and silly. they made me sing a duet in front of the dining hall! (long story, i dont want to go there) then... Chings and Hannah didnt manage to scare me...lousy lah! haha. suprisingly my halo-hairband thing recieved much regonition. Haunted maze was damn entertaining, the scariest part maybe being the clown (or maybe andrew the cannibal).

OMG I JUST REALISED THERE'S G.R.A.S.S. TONIGHT WHICH BASICALLY TRANSLATES TO NO TIME TO STUDY. OH SHIT!!!!!! (how come everytime you come around, my london london br...)

I have not spoken of anything deep yet.(hahaha. huh how does chings do it?!) I think i'll save that for the late nights. People tend to contemplate more on life when its late and quiet and dark huh. Usually under such conditions i just sleep better. If not I listen to other people contemplate on life as they lie on my bed (and preventing me from being able to sleep so I'm forced to listen anyway) I should charge ppl for lying on my bed. Like the hourly fees of a therapist.

what's the point of thinking so much on life anyway? is it going to make it better if you figure out why you're feeling the way you do? are you ever going to bloody act on your conclusions? ok maybe you'd get to know yourself better. and then what? 'I just can't help it' is just an excuse. yeah juls' nick says it all :'our deepest fear is not that we're inadequate, but that we're powerful beyond measure'. We are all just about as screwed up as the person next to you, so I've learnt. So sometimes I stop trying to find out the WHYs and just sit back and relax and watch everyone try to find their way out of this mess that is really quite neverending. why so mafan? enjoy each day as it passes, laugh at every joke, and every folly.

(wahh not bad. haha. Ok time for thai!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home