Thursday, October 26, 2006

i'm waiting for wanyu and juls to come back so we can finally go get our dinner. haven't eaten any real food today! lets see, a sausage, one sushi and half a candy floss. just carnival food.

Selling flags has made me realise something about myself. the people who i think looks charatible enough for me to appraoch them for donations ALWAYS ignores me, whereas the people whom i think will never donate any money, gives coins to me voluntarily without me having to ask. this proves ONE thing: I have really bad character judgement. hahahaha. shucks.

i've concluded that you'd learn more stuff about people in hall way faster than if you'd gotten to know them from somewhere else. which is cool but it can get scary sometimes. it's a lot to process. (or maybe its just meeee being slowwww. haha)

wahaha cant wait for Halloween. i have this pending fear that i might really have to go through with mayyin's suggestion of us dressing up as packet mee. HAHA i know!!! She's kimchi flavour and I'm tom yum. errrr....and wanyu as ?? (she hasnt heard of our master plan yet). hahaha. so tat-glam!! i HATE the halloween poster with the black cat near the toilet. it scares the shit outta me. put one of the posters on audrey's door and im never stepping out of my room. not even to pee.

its weird (ok maybe not so much) but i love the post-it notes chings and hannah have pasted all over my door AND room. I may be complaining about it, but its heartwarming really. it makes me smile to myself like an idiot when i read it ALL. thnks ppl.

my dear qiu and sam, i was kidding.
I would never let myself go there.

ooh i hear ppl calling my name. yay, food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home