Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm stuck in hall on a saturday, and for the rest of the weekend actually. sigh. Doesn't help that half the world have already finished their papers. hmm, but I'm happy I've gotten through most of it already, just one more paper monday morning and I can go back home and get some well-deserved SLEEP. I have been to the brink of breakdown and back. thank god. Thank god for friends and their little notes and their little gestures. AND plans for the holidays till we all pack up our stuff in hall and go home! dares, movie marathons, mambo! And suppers! omg, christina had better not disappear home so soon. heh, ooh and bitch fests! haha i think we've earned back enough kharma for another round.

Think my modules were all pretty much related in some way. I have studied
Pavlov, Skinner and Watson for like the third time already! then there's at another round of Freud and Jung and Erikson for the last paper. But i would say I have more interest in this semester's content than last year. Stuff I would have actually gone and read on my own unlike all those meaningless math and science stuff the Ministry of Education have been making us do right up till jc days.

oh wells its back to the books till monday...ahh just let me chill for a little while more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home