Saturday, December 01, 2007

All the world's a stage

seeing how it's going to be my only day of semi-quasi-almost freedom before flinging myself into the abyss of my notes once again, thought i'd post!

I have to say that thank god i'm taking same modules with so many people this semester. it really makes it so much more bearable. can't imagine what it would be like. no wait actually i can. it's called language and cognitive processes. it's the most disgusting module I have ever seen. I'd rather take a science module. no, never mind i take that back.

late night studying has been so eventful really. memories of numerous cups of coffee and essence of chicken, of complaints of hunger, of panic moments, of encouragement, of whining, of so many piles of notes everywhere that you have to swim to get to the door, of the new vending machine which is now my newest favouritest friend, of classical music (which is supposed to help you study/focus/relax better, not sleep better), of being surprised to see so many people awake with you at 4am, of michelle complaining about internet connection, of losing the ability of proper speech at 5am, of uncontrollable giggling at 6am, of seeing tingyi wake up at 7am, of being awake early enought to actually have breakfast. NONE OF WHICH I WANT TO EXPERIENCE AGAIN.

gosh, cant wait for the exams to end! I have too many shows waiting for me to go watch them. I imagine myself in my room all day and night watching episodes after episodes of everything. not having to leave the bed except to go move the mouse around when screensaver comes on. haha. omg heaven!

and people to meet up with! HAHA I remember coming across this saying that "you know you came from singapore when you are able to categorise your friends exactly into primary school friends, secondary school friends, jc friends, etc." so yea, I gotta go meet up with my secondary school friends, jc friends and... (shit the list ends there. dont I have more friends than that? hmm.) ermmm yea, watching shows alone in my room. haha.

and christmas! omg I'm going to have a helluva christmas this year because results comes out on the 26th. so yea, party hard before the end of the world people.




it's kind of old but I decided to put it up after seeing it on someone else's blog. I HAVE thought about the role i'm supposed to play in this world. I have decided that it's to entertain and make people happy. even if it means acting silly! ( yes believe it of not, ACTING. most of the time anyway) Guess i don't have much talent anywhere else. but oh wells, i heart playing this role anyways :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home