Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Where's Fluffy?

So I saw my primary school crush on the bus today, for the first time since I've ever graduated from primary school. Thought I'd wait to say hi, peharps after my paper or something. Which was dumb because I never saw him after that and I don't think I ever will again. I don't know why I do this all the time; I wait too long for chances to pass by and then regret, obssessed with how it could have been different, hoping for another chance. I might have gained (re-gained) a friend today for example. I don't know what came over me to wait, to never speak my mind. I don't know what am I so afraid of. I think I think too much. I hesitate, but the world won't wait. There's just too many things I've missed and there's barely any room for second chances.
Live life on the edge? I'm dying to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home