Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stranger than Fiction.

I mean like, how often does someone's laptop hang consistently just because her laptop battery was going a little insane. Apparently all that viruses and crap in my computer wasn't enough to kill my laptop, but a mere battery did the trick. I walked out of IT care (for the second time today) feeling SO amused I was smiling to myself all the way back. Ahh, LIFE. Times like this make me think sometimes I am one of life's practical jokes. Not saying it in a depressing/morbid way but hmm, this is really pretty funny lah. And I have to say, I love these little surprises and nonsense fate throws at me once in a while. I actually feel, alive. because you know, how often you awake to a stray cat nudging your face?

Now my period's giving me some insane cramps, I wonder if it's enough reason for me to slack off, eat supper, watch a movie, and then sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home