Tuesday, March 10, 2009

995.

tonight was seriously my series of unfortunate events. excuse me while I whine my ass off.

1) no dinner.
2) 5hrs of dance
3) plus 2hrs at wardrobe (until 2am; haven't eaten since 1pm)
4) fought with my mum over the phone.
4) being called a fucking bitch by shayne for no reason (boys are damn strange I swear)
5) got majorly pissed off by S. (maybe cos I was already really tired)
6) A. kept wanting to play with my dance sticks and slapping me with it.
7) by the time i opened the door unto my own toes right, I literally just cried on the spot cause I had just about enough.
8) step out of the room only to find that someone else wore my slippers away by mistake.

But really, comfort comes from the places I least expect it; Kaihui grinning at me across the stage cause I was looking impossibly dead, supper with a new aquaintance, and then esther and yijun for the cheering up! :) ahhh tomorrow will be better! but by the looks of it, I doubt so. whatever me and my mum were fighting about was something to do with tomorrow.

Must be kharma for making fun of emergency calls to voicemails.

I just really want my own slippers bacck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home