Tuesday, February 03, 2009

You say it best,

It was nice, post-Chingay, the few of us sitting in the lounge, some of us still in the scary make-up with tons of macs ordered and some friends from d4 over. I don't get much chances like this anymore, to sit around comfortably with a group of friends, with no worry of conversation stalling (but conversation flows fine anyway), of no one trying to be in control of the social scene (because we were all dead tired), of all of us just laughing at anything, not afraid of looking/sounding stupid, and just BE. The fun, happy times like Chingay makes me feel like I'm on the top of the world, but chilling out like that makes me feel so peaceful, contented and just fine with everything else in my life. I tend to ramble exceptionally a lot of nonsense sometimes when I'm all nervous and unsettled. other times, I just have a lot to say haha. I realise it takes me a while to truly feel comfortable with people. People you can just sit in silence together with, and you don't feel any pressure to say anything, to try so hard, to HAVE to say something funny or impressive. That's why I could just sit there although you were too distracted to entertain me.

I miss you already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home