Thursday, December 25, 2008

A joke we can't catch.

I've always believed in how some doors or windows in your life are closed because some other door or window remained wide open, so I could always find that bright side of life even when I run into some problems or felt unhappy about something. But this time i'm finding a little hard to find this newly opened window in my life when everything else is shutting out the light so quickly. And I keep finding people to hang out with and things to do so I don't have to the time or energy to even wonder about where my silver lining's going to be. But at the end of each day the thoughts still manage to creep up on me and it appears as if this time there really isn't any -

Hongkong's my next massive escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home