Sunday, December 07, 2008

In our sunday best.

It takes a dead handphone for the whole family to find out that the home phone has stopped working a long time ago.

And a night of cycling to find out that I really can't multitask. Thank goodness I went, because otherwise I wouldn't have the chance to talk to people I'd usually have no reason to, and because i don't think there will ever be another cycling trip that'll feel so safe. Those guys were seriously our angels that night.


















Congrats to Sixology man! To Sarah my love, to Putra my old friend, to Kim the friend's boyfriend, to Sham who's turning 21 soon, to Euntaek the keybordist GOD, to Michael the composer! Now we all have an excuse to go Hongkong! I mean like, how often do you get to use the excuse 'because my friends are performing thereee'. the only two words all of us could say when the results were announced were 'ohmygodthisissosurreal' and 'AWWESOMMME'. And in true Eusoffian fashion, the news spread to everyone within 2 hours and suddenly everyone's at dbl o like some kind of afterparty. last night truly was awesomely fun. best combination of music ever with BOTH mambo and r&b. No need to keep shuffling between rooms. Hopefully we'd be celebrating in a club in Hongkong next :))

Oh Santa, all I want for Christmas is my friends to be happy and my fringe to grow scaringly fast. PLEASEEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home