Friday, November 28, 2008

Emotional Autonomy

right now I'm just getting annoyed reading my friend's boyfriend's email, what with all that U instead of you, and the haha...lol.... whatnots. urgh. so anyhow, we left the country for a day today. didn't matter if it was like just twenty steps away from Singapore soil, I just had to get out. it was funn. We bought only a handful of crapp but who cares. And we were throwing out random psych facts along the way like a bunch of nerds. COOL psych nerds. Shazzy was wearing jcrc shirt somemore. very cool.

after all these years of complaining about how my parents can't seem to let go of me and how I have no independence, the past couple weeks I've noticed that I'm allowed to leave the nest and fly like a penguin. My mum doesn't even care about me not being home anymore, just as long as my necklaces and earrings are back home for her to borrow. Plus, I came home yesterday to find my room ransacked. for necklaces apparently. well done. when I said I'm going jb with a friend, all that was said was to carry a bag with a tiny opening (which doesn't make sense because I really don't know how that's going to save me if I do get robbed). when I came home last night, all I did was help my brother with his intern work and then sit in the room with my mum as she parades the many outifts she was deciding between to wear for her company dinner. well well looks like this baby of the family has become slave of the world. this freedom is quite awesomo yet a bit..sudden. Yet I still don't know how I'm going to tell them that I'm joining DP and Chingay this year and how I'd be stuck in hall for all of december once again. how!

It's amusing how my room's being lent out like a pair of old bowling shoes.
hmm. I wanna go bowling. and the arcade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home