Friday, November 07, 2008

Hello fellow Merlioners!

I finally found something I like about Singapore :)
I used to only know Electrico, and then for a long while just E.I.C.
Now my eyes, and ears, have been opened. I really think our music's pretty darn decent.













Oh! we were there!


The great great spy experiment.


And of course, my dear friend,


I do hate singaporeans' video taking skills though.
I sometimes think that 'alternative' bands are just people who can't seem to break into mainstream. I mean, with all the criticism about being too mainstream and common, don't you think its also erm, damn hard to write songs that EVERYONE will love? not the crappy shit like the Jonas Brothers give us these days but timeless hits like Celine Dion or something? some bands try so hard to be artsy and indirect and misunderstood and emo but really, what's wrong with mainstream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home