Sunday, October 12, 2008

In good company.

on days like this I am so glad there's so much more to my relationship with my cousins than just people to smile awkwardly at during chinese new year visits. I can totally be at ease with these people because they already know all of the most embarrassing stuff about me because our mothers gossip about our private matters all the time. my mum and my aunts are seriously the original gossip girls i tell ya.

and watch Burn after Reading you guys. it. is. the. bomb.

the past week made me realize how little I know about some people, even though I thought I already learnt all that I could about them. humans are like ogres are like onions man. In a way we're all really just same same but different. And we have no right to judge.

so I was riding on bus 10 to marine parade today and it went past the chingay place. And I amost exploded in excitement when I saw the familiar EH tree and our shoe float! I can't wait. And I made a mental note to actually go and develop all the photos I'd ever taken during my hall days so it's something I can flip through when I'm all old and Parkinson-ed.

drinking with the young ones on friday night was erm, enlightening on some aspects. we should really try to club in someone's room some night.

My new aim is to write a kick-ass script for channel 8 because their tv dramas can't be more boring. I feel like I've been watching the same show since pri 6. I am going to be so darn famous. just as my palm predicted.

watch this. and tell me if you want the song. this same song I have been listening on repeat since Thursday. I just can't get enough!

and I'm rewatching Buffy I dont care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home