Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Take a Chance.

so it was an interesting visit to MASTER KHOR, resident central forum bazaar palm reader. saying things I hate to admit about myself and he scared me with all kinds of shit about WATER. like omg, I think that's really how I would die seeing how I simply ADORE rain, swimming, beaches, the sea and how right now my dream vacation is a month of surfing in Bali. confirm death by water. But before that I will be rich/marry someone rich BUT before I must say hello enough times because if not I will miss the love of my life. okay but really some things he said about me were pretty true. like this damn rigidity (can it be considered as being stable in a good sense? haha) and indecisiveness (anyone can tell you that's true) and yes, this whole expressing affection thing is really not my forte. all in all, in summary, I am a walking contradiction because my love is supposed to be this damn exciting, interesting person with lots of variety and yet I'm like really rigid. but better than oli lah, her summary was simply two words: 'sex scandals'. hahaha. would be interesting to hear sarah's actually. oh wells, 10 years down the road I shall revisit this post. that is if i haven't been killed by water yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home