Thursday, September 11, 2008

10 things I hate about you.

here's one to each one of the c3 girls (long wing included!) :

I hate it when you can complete my sentences.
(I hate it when I gotta da pao 101 things from behind all of a sudden!)
I hate it when you invade my space.
I hate it your smile is so contagious.
I hate it that you are so bitchy, it's funny.
I hate it that I will naturally get emo
when you are emo.
I hate it that you can jab me all you want
and I still cannot get mad at you.
I hate it that I still miss you
despite seeing you round the corner everyday.
I hate it when you don't include me in all the aspects of your life,
but I know I'd still be there when you need to talk.
And of course, I hate it that I don't hate anyone of you :)

ok so mushy I can feel the chills.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home