Thursday, September 11, 2008

Push/Pull.

So we learnt a lot during breakfast at Breko's (hello kimchi you are missed!). looks like there's still a lot of stuff around in hall that I'm still clueless about. And of course everyone knows that breakfast is the best time to talk about serious stuff. Someone was pointing out that this whole hierarchy issue is just taken too seriously in Eusoff. This senior-freshie barrier is too restrictive, and is causing so much unnecessary bitching. I see the folly, and I'm going to just shut up & not drive but mind my own business.

And I posed this question to everyone. who would you consider a closer friend: one who you hang out with on a daily basis, talk about day-to-day surface stuff. or someone who you'd once in a long while sit down and talk to for like 2days straight about EVERYTHING emotionally-related? xy actually gave me a damn good answer to this despite only having slept 3hrs the night before :) Am I too naive to believe that there's still the kind of friend who you need not say anything to and yet she/he would totally get you.

I'm kind of disappointed in humanity right now because of some stuff I heard. Some people love digging their own grave, others have friends who dig your grave, murder you, push you in and nail you shut. It's a whole new level already, and it makes me wanna hurl.

Everytime you hear of a passing, it makes you realise you've got to live the moment and make each day meaningful. But humans can't live like that, it's just too intense and way too tiring. so we'd push death to the backs of our minds, and live like we'd live forever.

I have been writing my 5 happy things for the past couple days, and i feel pretty much the same still. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home