Saturday, August 30, 2008

What do you stand for?

me, ty and mich were having lunch at vivo on thurs and we were surrounded by nothing but working people. and we couldn't help but be depressed for a while because we'd probably be one of these lifeless robots in a year or so. I realised no matter how good we are at singing/dancing/acting/sports during our school days and how much effort we put into them, all of it won't matter once we start working. we'd only be one of them and they'd only care if our paperwork looks good. it will be such a pity and life will be oh so meaningless. i must be well on my way to a quarter life crisis.

and the topic of the week seems to be sexual orientation. I think it's something you can't fight, like how you can't fight the moonlight. I guess if i do manage to find a girl whom I'd feel for the way I usually don't feel for my girlfriends, then maybe I'd just go for it. but I know it's easier said than done.



I stand for you when you can't stand on your own :)
(and also for breaking into random song of course)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home