Friday, August 08, 2008

last year last chance?

I can clearly tell you the reason why I completely broke down even before the results for rag were announced. Because I've already heard from the audience that it wasn't up to standard, despite us convincing each other that we rocked. Because I see Putra banging the drum loudly and praying every catergory that our hall is mentioned. I always feel terrible for the raggers. I think effort put into rag dance is only 30% of what the raggers have to go through. and I wished so much that at least my friends' efforts will be paid off if not my own. Then there's the ehoc programmers trying to think of a cheer to make the freshies do when we realise we're not going to win anything. It feels so different from when I was a freshie. my seniors up ahead were praying and crying and holding on to each other so tight, who's so free to think of a cheer ah. Mostly, I was just disappointed that I am going to leave Eusoff knowing that the freshies are probably going to see this hall so differently from how we did. I don't think there's going to be as much pride as we had in rag. and in my last year I can't give them that feeling of pride. I wonder just how come we can never match up to our seniors, no matter how much we worked.

But I'm still happy that I've gotten to know people like Sarah (added to list of my few non-bimbo friends), Olivia (BITCH), Kim, Kiat, Renji, Brandon (this is like the second ming), Sharon, and Kaihui just a little bit better. that I've learnt the truth about some people I thought I knew. And a very big thank you to yin (camomile tea!), the rest of the c3 girls, kim, eeling, and jiaxing for their encouragement the night before!! But right now, I need to go be anti-social and crash on my bed. My eyes are red and swollen like my ankles. cui.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home