Saturday, August 02, 2008

I am a vampire.

and I don't need sleep. I swear I can do this talking to people for an entire night kind of thing until I die. okay, maybe till 40. wanyu's dance totally made me tear, i think it's the song. but I'm so proud of her! that song she used, downloaded the moment I went back to my room. the sixology closing for orientation was amazingly high, I've not been so happy/crazy in a long while. And today, finally, most of the c3 girls were in. I don't know, I look at the c3 bunch of girls this year and I really feel like being the floor rep all over again. I finds out that many people actually read this, and sometimes I forget with my tagboard not moving and all, but heng, I haven't said anything mean about anyone yet.and I shall not bore everyone with my emoness and whining so now I give you nice nice impersonal but not entirely irrelevant stuff.

anyhoo, I'm just not sleeping talking to oli, then wanyu, then now vanessa (whom shares my distrust for crazily happy people haha) so I was showing van a video of this crazy chinese ballet couple wanyu showed me the night before, then we found out that ming has the swan lake vid of the exact same couple. It's really quite sick. So I will not show you that, but another video of a ballet solo performance with another super damn nice tear-jerker, chills-inducing song.



and this scary popping dance thing yijun showed us a zillion years ago that I cant put out of my head.


and finally, this from my brother. this reply confirm written by a Singaporean.


gdnight bb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home