Sunday, July 27, 2008

All the world's a stage.

I think one of the things I must try to overcome in this lifetime is to be able to sing in front of a crowd. Every time i think about this, I feel so coyote ugly. haha. except less hot and I can't swing around on bar tops.

speaking of chick flicks, I was watching Bring it On again because jess reminded me of Jesse Bradford and I was trying to remember why I thought he was so cute. then I saw it, its the smile man. I don't know what you call it but it's kind of like a half-smile. haha, very cute, can melt! plus, very few people can do the whole 'you know you love me' look and not be slightly annoying at the same time.

this whole feeling of stomach queasiness, head spinning, and the heart getting crushed like a metal can thing is getting all too familiar. actually, this feels kind of like a stagefright.

And i think maybe the band can play this! got some pretty cool guitar parts, just that maybe its not as high. but oh wells, I just like norah jones. dunch know why but I always go back to listening to her songs.

I tried not to believe
The scene that I could see
It felt like days passes by
Before I turned away
I felt a dizzy sway
And the gun in my hand
Stood before a judge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home