Saturday, July 12, 2008

yellow tops.

I've been taking cabs excessively these days, and somehow in all the times I take a cab, I enter this never ending conversation with the cab driver until I get off. I would like to think I'm a friendly, easy-to-talk-to-person but sometimes I just want to erm, stone. I'm quite amazed just I was able to carry on a conversation about hongkong serials which I know nuts with only a quarter of that 10% of my brain working . And every time I hope for that rounded down cab fare for providing such great entertainment that never ever happens.

I've been meaning to bake, but I dont even understand my own instructions copied from the website. Maybe I should try over the weekend, with professional family help around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home