Wednesday, June 18, 2008

)#$%^&*!!

today I couldn't use my ic to borrow books from the sengkang library because my address was changed so the system couldn't recognise my card. which is annoying because I changed address when I was in primary 6 and the librarian reprimanded me for not informing them. yes, and I have been borrowing books using air for the past 9 years. I found myself trotting around the borrowing counter longer than I took to find my books and then storming out of the library refusing to even look at the librarian sitting at the counter. still leaving a trail of smoke behind me, I realized why I was so immaculately pissed off. I'm pms-ing again. and I'm mentioning all of this is because facebook just would not upload my birthday photos, and I have this urge to throw my laptop out of the window and seriously slap facebook. if it had a face.

and reading all that I just wrote makes me laugh (although I am still pissed) because I know I am being ridiculous. and now understand why for the past two days I have thinking to myself how the people around me on the train would react if I joined in the conversation because they were talking so loud or if I told the girl in front of me that her shoes are waay ugly. haha oh man I am evil.

since facebook hates me, I can only take comfort in blogger. Moulin Rouge meets Grease meets the backstage crew (apparently c4 didn't the memo that you're supposed to dress up) meets the VIP birthday girl yo.
I am totally going to steal somebody's SLR because its just too fab. kim thanks for borrowing your bf's!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home