Sunday, June 01, 2008

No Air.

so i'm in a happy, buoyant, bouncy mood.happy because of the happy songs (find bands like The Zutons or Scouting for Girls), buoyant because i'm pretty sure i'm putting on weight like crazy, bouncy because it reminds me of this song where the singer claims to not be a boy but a big fat balloon. which, is another happy song(kinda), so do you see the cycle here??:)

so in times like this, i have a great big urge to annoy people. and sing. usually my singing just annoys people. This song, this song. stuck in my head and reduces me to back when i was 16, when I used to believe in what they're singing and that people still look so good when emoing. I am going to learn all of the lyrics to this song, and sing it to you when I see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home