Friday, May 09, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama.

the super poem from Harold & Kumar. so incredibly nerdish yet incredibly sweet. haha :)


I’m sure that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic

I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three

As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed


Everyone's packing up stuff to move home. and yijun's already gone (forgetting about her bag of shoes in the corridoor). There are boxes, plastic bags and suitcases everywhere it's like war of the worlds man. I seriously have the most number of plastic bags humanly possible. And I can assure you that my speakers is the LAST thing i will plug out. the end of the semester always comes at the perfect time when I can't wait to go home. 3 months later you'd find that I cannot wait to come back.

watch gossip girls and the stats paper feels like it happened weeks ago :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home