Friday, May 02, 2008

Strawberry Fields

Last night I had a very deep, intellectual, amazing 3hour conversation with Angel last night about psychology, our future, people, and leading ultimately to religion. So deep that I almost forgot about the horrendous weather. Funny how you can find friends in places you do not expect, yet friends you expect to be there for you manages to disappoint you after some time. Maybe having no expectations is the best way to live, and you will find that even the little things will make your day (like how the freshies thought of ordering lunch for me although I was sleeping and dead to the world this afternoon). And expecting nothing in return is the best way to love perhaps. easier said than done! I think I do miss the a3 girls after talking to them for a really short while in their lounge.

sigh, I am actually bursting with information to tell people but because it's examination time, everyone's just buried in their notes. most of the time I actually have to control my legs so i'd not run all over the place at any time of the day to chat. not working very well actually. my plan to NOT be a member of the society for two weeks is failing horribly.

the strawberry waffle from behind is to die for! maybe it's just because I like strawberries in the first place. It felt like I was back to being a little girl again for that 10 mins.

lastly, get well soon jess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home