Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SORE.

because whenever my emotions are all messed up inside, I talk about irrelevant surfacial stuff (must be my defense mechanism). I appear jumpier than usual in front of people until someone hits that raw spot.

so watch the other boleyn girl man, its SO bitchy and the ending a total tragedy. like alina said, quite drama mama. i think i like drama mama. Natalie Portman is real pretty and she acted damn well! How i wish i was born in the period of kings and queens man. such fun. although i think i'd just be the peasant girl selling pigs from her family's farm at the village market. haha!

argh it's been a real long day, trying to decide which block to go to. But really, like many people have told me, I guess it's all really up to my self-control to shut up and close my door. so hello c3 girls can we finally get a good sturdy hammock that will actually last us a year?!! And I don't know why but I'm pretty excited about the freshies coming to c3 next sem, this should be fun! shoot i shouldn't be thinking about fun. aiyah die lah die lah.

okay I got some rather shocking news today. And i feel damn guilty being all discriminant and stereotypical. Gosh, sometimes i wish i had a more open mind. and stop.being.such.a.bitch.

I think it'd be best if i stop trying to figure out what in the world some people are thinking and be a little bit more selfish like everyone else. sounds like a good plan. yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home