Friday, April 04, 2008

Apocalypse.

If my predictions are right, I think it's time for me to go, run, hide, close my eyes and put my hands over my ears.

The personality essay which I was so excited about turned out to be the most horrendous thing I ever had to write. 1000 words is not an essay. It is also the worst way to torture an arts student. the worst after making them calculate stuff. but since I've learnt that good humor is all about maturity and self efficacy, then HAHAHAHAHA.

aaaanyways, we were on 189 today and there was this damn old couple who came up one stop after we did. and the grandpa was all so concerned about making sure his wife sits down carefully before he took his own seat. we all practically went awwwwwww. But then the grandpa sat beside me and seriously old people do smell. thus ended the sweet romantic moment.

okay sometimes I think I'm really bitchy. and things come out of my mouth ten times worse then I had intended it. shoot, I think I'd better try to be nice. This will surely last only over the next 5 minutes.

Let me go be in denial and sleep. thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home