Saturday, March 15, 2008

i don't think i need it (HAHA) but this book sounds like a fun read. or at least the reviews suggest that it's a fun read. ah buy me one buy me one!


there i was, 6am, still writing my essay, listening to everyone else's iTunes ( whose playlist is 'harder, faster, stronger, better' anyway?)when I came across this song which has got to be the most super duperest damn emo song I have heard. I googled for the lyrics for a bit and found the mtv. Then I found out it was one of the soundtracks for the most super super duper major emo movie i have ever watched. I have the series version with me, and i cried at the last 15 minutes of every episode, and then throughout the entire last episode. I just cannot describe to you how emo it is.

and i'm not going to translate the lyrics into english, because it will kill the lyrics really. But i just have to mention that stefanie sun looks horrid in this mtv. ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home