Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'd miss you more than I should.

Anyone knows what happened to the whole of last week? I don't think it ever happened. All I remember was monday morning at the hospital and the rest was a total blur. Must be the work of aliens that came out from my printer. (okay lame joke, but there was this once my printer printed an entire page of gibberish in the middle of other pages of my readings. I said aliens, wanyu told me it was just a programming error. )

My brother's teaching, or more like slave-driving me to make chocolate mousse. Then i found out you gotta go chill it in the fridge for one and a half hours. i feel so cheated :X In other family news, my brother just called my mum a humming-bird today. hahahaha. my entire family is just like a bunch of crazy people screaming names at each other. my mum screams at my dad, my dad screams at us, my brother screams at everyone, i just scream in a general direction. which makes everyone scream at me. haha, ah some nice sunday family time.




Only when I returned home and to civilization did I realise that feifei has passed away! I dont remember exactly watching her on any particular show but i always feel happy seeing her on tv. she's like how cute lah! Anyway, there's this televised memorial to her and OMG it's almost like the oscars! with the number of people making speeches one by one it'll be as looong as the oscars also! A funeral like this just shows that the person has made it in life lah. I hope mine will be like that. or at least make enough money for my children to pay passersby to fill up a theatre. but the bad thing was that they made her only daughter sit there through it all. if i was her, i would take the seat nearest to the bathroom. how to sit there all composed and makeup all nicely on throughout the whole thing!

On the bus home on friday, I've decided that my new resolution in life is to be nicer to people and pay more attention to them. the past week has just been too many cases of me not knowing what's going on with my friends despite living within 30m from them. (hey i did remember stuff that happened last week!) yes, we all make the mistake of neglecting our friends sometimes. But not when you see and talk to them everyday. I'm starting to think I never really bothered to find out more about my friends in the first place. okay, from tonight ons, I will!

I think I'd soon find out what people mean when they say that even when you're surrounded by people, you'd still be sad when the one face you wish to see isn't there in the crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home