Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthday balloon.

I have to admit the picnic idea was good. hell, I hate losing.
anyways, happy birthday to ming and howhow.
(thank god for facebook! haha.)

anyway, my family was having a bad day today, and me making them circle round botanical gardens 5 times because I wasn't out yet didn't help. haha but I was feeling happy coming out from the picnic so i managed to talk crap until everyone was laughing and relaxed again. wohoo. ahh, it's a nice weekend of birthdays :) Makes me think what I am going to do for mine. the only reason why i'm not super keen on a super big chalet party thing is because I know the groups of friends would NOT mix and I'd just die trying to get from group to group and entertaining people, and constantly calling people to give directions. OMG. hello, it's MY birthday for god's sake. My brother suggested I get a throne and sit on it while people come forth to give me pigs and vegetables from their farm so i can save their village from the flood. the second suggestion was to get dengue fever. HAHAH. that bitch.

hmm, hope everything goes well for ming's surgery tmr! then maybe he can climb trees after that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home