Friday, February 22, 2008

Overdue.

Finally. It feels like this ihg victory has been long overdue for eusoff. I mean hello, losing by one gold count last year was just horrendous. We should have won both last year and this. I think the very dramatic weather added to the whole rocks-lah-we-kicked-everyone's-asses-this-year feel. I am so yellow-blooded it's impossible for me to get tanned now.

anyways this reminds me of my last personality lecture where the prof taught us that testosterone levels temporarily rise in winners in a sports game and lowers for the team which lose. I am feeling hou man right now lah.

More on personality! apparently i'm an extrovert now. I remembered i scored real low on this trait when i did the test back in secondary school. i don't really believe it though, i mean, Jess didn't either. but i guess it's better than back then. i was so afraid of people and i talk to my pencilbox in school. haha KIDDING.

Photography is such a great career choice isn't it. I was the only one who bothered to make small talk with the photographer last night so he showed me a few of the photos he'd taken for some recent assignments. so cool leh, i also want. but i take shit photos :( But actually i think all i need is a damn good camera. it was quite funny actually, his camera was so huge and had so much flash and other stuff attached to it, i didn't know where to look while he was taking my photo. i swear there was like 5 different lenses looking thing, it was like a guessing game lah.

ooh see his photos HERE
ahh! and the best part of it is that you'd get to travel!! let me quit school now. let me quit school now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home