Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Buy me flowers and candy.

so I was on 151 on the way to school and there's this huge ass house which always catches my attention. basically it's so big that its very pretty garden can fit another house and its garden. so anyways, yesterday, i see this white tent set up in the middle of it. not your typical pasar malam kind of tent, but the kind circuses have. and the trees in the garden have expensive looking lanterns and lights hung on it. i suspect all of that is for the coming chinese new year. like seriously, all I could think of after that is who are these people, where do they get their money from and most importantly, what can I do to make them give me some.

my parents loove plants. my tiny balcony ( nowhere near a garden) is packed with them. I can remember once they were so excited about the appearance of caterpillars, god knows why because caterpillars eat up all your plants. so anyway, everytime cny comes around, they find new excuses to get more plants and then we spend nights rummaging through nurseries after nurseries. not that I don't like plants but like seriously i just think tropical plants are so boring we shouldn't bother ourselves with them at all. My parents should live in an actual house. But since we're broke, we should just take the easier method and move to Malaysia or something.

and then there's flowers. what in the world do you do with flowers given to you? I mean, I love flowers and receiving them and everything. but then i have no idea what to do with them afterwards. back home, my mum would actually take the trouble to put them in a vase. well okay, not a vase cos we don't have one. so she puts them in a conical flask. why do I have a conical flask and not a vase, I have no idea either. so yeah, flowers are wasted on me. but hey not just me, just look around c3 and you will see all the flowers still in their boxes, left outside by all the girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home