Sunday, January 06, 2008


O Dear Sam,
this is the prettiest shot of you that I can find. i even had to go on to friendster just to pick out this one fabulous photo. Happy 21st birthday, all 10 days in advance. I really like your mum by the way. ten times cooler than you lah. so yes, its been a nice 8 years of getting bullied by you, like how you bullied everyone else as we all found out today. Back in xinmin we were all so mature and so very cool, especially your centre parting. you love to steal people's stationary and run around the classroom. luckily i hate running and i was lazy so i never chased and you ended up running like an idiot all by yourself. which only proves i'm waay mature than you. I'm sorry I had to share your FHM story with everyone else because hello, it's the bomb lah. ah wells, we had fun these 8 years. most of it I can't remember. most of it spent with you jabbing me and...eh why am I still your friend ah?? omg. anyway, nice party. such good clean fun. no booze, great oldies songs. then i ended up sitting one corner and writing you a long love letter. see this is what happens when you let your parents plan your surprise party. I should have really brought a stripper along as your present. but yes, I still like your mom. nice to chat with, most of the time she was just...jabbing me. HMMMMM maybe I should just end here. haha, happy birthday dude! Loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home