Saturday, December 08, 2007

I think proof that the exams have finished is that NO ONE is blogging. well anyway, here i am. saturday morning ( I don't care if the time says 12.55. it IS morning), with 3 episodes of gossip girl loaded and plans of planning the christmas party with the extended family tonight :)))

I was very touched last night because my brother actually volunteered to cook me spaghetti at 10pm when i came home without having dinner and expecting only maggie mee. you have no idea how rare this is. hello? brothers cooking? MY BROTHER cooking? oh well he likes to cook but NEVER for the family. so yay :)))

I think i need to marry someone who likes to cook. doesn't have to cook well but the gesture in itself is enough! think it's the same for all the girls. me, i can't cook. i'd LIKE to, but i just can't. or maybe i can but i never tried to find out. cooking is such a hassle! maybe i should stick to baking. much more fun :)))

ok now that my mambo addiction has been fed (a little), my need for kbox is killing me. anyways, yes mambo last week was fun! not that the songs were good (urgh) but the company was very very entertaining(manbeer and ming! omg.) so i guess that makes up for it. :)))
but no, not satisfied. have to go back next week.

ahhhh shit. i have to get back to my gossip girl. the title of the show just has my name written all over it la seriously. okie byez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home