Saturday, December 15, 2007

let's see, my stomach's been HORRID since walas last night, I have found yet another bruise this morning which I probably got from dance but I have no recollection of how it got there, my entire body is aching, and I only slept 5 hours last night (no idea why the bloody hell my brain woke me up at 9 and I am WIDE AWAKE). I feel kinda crappy urgh.

nevertheless, I've got the craving for dim sum! which is odd cause I have been loading on crystal jade xiao long baos ever since exams ended. But I feel like having a dim sum brunch. at the toa payoh place (central, i think) my parents always brought us. shall suggest that to them again :) provided that i can wake up for brunch.


annnd, Walas reminds me of The Bronze in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. a very small version of it. very very small. and without the pool tables. I can hang here, oh I can hang heere.

I think everyone should watch Dogma. I just saw it online. the computer effects are just funny 'cause it's a film from 1999, but still, watch it. it's rather meaningful. I love their portrayal of God.

I think i should try to get back to sleep. can't go home in this state :(
night night everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home